Harp Note (ハープ・ノート)is the EM Wave Change of the characters Sonia Strumm and Lyra from the MegaMan Star Force series. Harp Note is registered under Project TC as No. 004
Harp Note is capable of the following abilities and attacks, some of which are restricted to the anime or games exclusively:
- Frequency Change : Lyra Note can teleport by changing her wave frequency. She'll do this when she needs to go somewhere faraway in Echo Ridge,like her manager's building, but can't find a Wave Road to take her there.
- Shock Note : Two speakers appear in the columns where Harp Note is not standing. Harp Note then strums her guitar and the speakers each fire a Shock Note.
- Quick Strings : Harp Note lines up with the player and fires strings at him. The strings break, and when they connect, Harp Note proceeds to fire six notes at him whilst he is paralyzed.
- Pulse Song : Harp Note moves up close and fires a heart-shaped pulse at the player. It pierces Invis and must be blocked, else it will induce a certain status ailment to the player depending on the colour of the note.
- Anti-Hypnosis: like any Wave Changed human in the series, Harp Note is immune to hypnosis and can only be fully be taken over by the compatible AM/FM-ian
- UltraSonic Hearing: Harp Note can hear and translate waves too high or too low for the normal human or even EM Being to hear. This proved extremely useful navigating the Bermuda Maze.
- Noise Resistance: She later obtained an Ace Program which she installed into her Hunter VG, allowing her to absorb Noise like Mega Man with no ill effects.